Friday, October 24, 2008

Needles and Office Chairs


Any one who knows me knows that I do not get to excited about needles and sharp metal things going in my arms, or any part of my body really. One night while on an adventure to the hospital to see Danica the Phlebotomist we decided to check to see what our blood type was since I didn't know. The problem with this is fairly obvious. If you don't know then just think for a minute...

After some blood, chatting, office furniture olympics (which I cleaned house) we found out that I am type A+. It's a good strong blood type. I can only save my kind and visa versa but at least it's not of the rare variety.

Since I won so many olympic events I got to take home the gold, the office chair of my choice. It's fantastic and I love it. It makes working so much more enjoyable. I get to kick back and relax knowing that I didn't spend a dime on this chair.

It turned out to be an A+ adventure.

1 comment:

Jenny Alama said...

cleaned house? come on now. i dont know if that is entirely true. but it is quite the chair. isn't purple your favorite color?