Tuesday, October 21, 2008

If only this were Lap Tag, I would be all over it!

8 things I am passionate about:
1- My family
2- Order
3- Laughing
4- Church
5- Friends
6- Food
7- Learning
8- Music

8 words or phrases I use often:
1- What!?
2- C'mon
3- Are you serious!
4- Perfect
5- Whoopsies
6- Pansie
7- You're TERRIBLE! (Rowdy, you know what I'm talking about)
8- Remember when...

8 things I have learned from the past:
1- Parents know what they are talking about
2- I can't change it
3- Tennis isn't for pansies
4- Don't lie, it never stays
5- The man with the bigger gun does not always win
6- People change
7- Sleep is always worth it
8- People really do care about you

8 places I want to go to or see:
1- Greece
2- Egypt
3- New Zealand
4- Rome
5- China
6- Vermont
7- England
8- Jerusalem

8 things I currently need or want:
1- A new computer
2- Snow
3- A Giant Trance X bike
4- Someone and some place to play games
5- To be done with school
6- Tickets to Hawaii
7- A new song to love
8- A trail to ride my bike on before it gets wicked raw outside

Rowdy, McKay, Mom, Jodi, Leah, Monica, Sherie, Olsens. You're it. Get to it.

3 comments:

Rowdy said...

soooo...I probably won't do this. but I likes the things you says. I did not know Greece is your number 1 destination...it's also my number 1 destination.

Fez said...

I like that we are almost the same person...sometimes.

PumpkinPeters said...

So, how can I be tagged when I didn't even know you have blog!!? I've only read a few posts but have learned a lot more about your grown-up self. We haven't had enough interaction as adults so what I know of you is really young memories. I can't wait to be more involved and read of your adventures.

Monica