Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Big Day


So I recently became engaged to Jenny. I really do love her.

Today after I worked I went up town to take some pictures for class. There are a lot of interesting people walking around Down Town Salt Lake. If you ever want to take an adventure that is a good place.

At the end of my wonderings of Salt Lake I found myself sitting outside the Salt Lake Temple were Jenny and I are to be joined in holy matrimony. As I sat and reflected I noticed the weather. I like Spring. It was in the air so-to-speak. It made me that much more excited to get married. I felt calm and peaceful as I sat there admiring the workmanship of the early Saints. To know that what they have done and all the hard work that they put into that building will bless me is something wonderful. A true blessing.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks for sharing the nice thought. I think that Jenny is a wonderful person and I am excited for you two to take that next step and become an eternal family. I know that Jono and I couldn't be happier for you. We love you.

Jenny Alama said...

who is jenny? she is one lucky girl... i'm kind of jealous. i thought we had something special, but when someone comes along that just fits so perfectly in every way you can't let it go. she is so lucky to have you.
p.s. this is stacey ;)

Olsen Family said...

Congrats! We are happy for you!