Jen Comes to Utah.
-
Temple square
Late night at the Pie Hole
Cafe Rio
The Bluebird in Logan
Dinner with the Orton clan in the Highland
Sundance
Tour of BYU campus
Driving out to...
Soda vs. Pop vs. Coke
-
Some people call it soda. Some people call it pop. Then, there are those
that call it coke. For most people that attitude is, "who cares?" That's a
good at...
My Mother
-
I know I haven't blogged forever! I will catch up one day soon. I am
swamped at work and the computer has no appeal to me when I'm home. But I
need to g...
REMEMBER...
-
If you're looking for updates on my so fantastically exciting life... you
won't find them here! Remember to update your blog lists to
http://itsthefirstday...
I wonder if musicians ever are bothered when the crowd starts to sing with them. If I were a Musician (which I am by no means close to one) I would stop singing and point the microphone at the crowd. Maybe it would be nice to have thousands of people pay to come sing to me for a change.
1 comment:
Agreed!
Post a Comment